InterWeave Customer Payment Portal
“The InterWeave Customer Payment Portal provides a secure environment, with seamless integration between our customers CRM and their Merchant Service Providers; allowing real-time ACH/Credit Card Payments integrated with their Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities and Products — and then with their Financial Applications.”
Bruce Magown, CEO, Integration Technologies, Inc.
InterWeave provides the hosted environment for your payment processing.
What It Does
- Enables small businesses, nonprofits, and other organizations to accept online payments or donations.
- Provides a secure, hosted payment acceptance portal that can be custom – branded for any of your small business or nonprofit customers.
- Requires a minimal amount of technical setup to link from an existing Web site.
- Allows processing of a variety of payments:
- Single payments from a checking or savings account (processed as a Web ACH transaction).
- Recurring payment from a checking or savings account (processed as Web ACH). Credit card payments both single and recurring.
- Enhances customer/donor convenience by allowing consumers to select the amount of the transaction.
- Permits consumers to view information about past payments or donations for year -end tax filing or other purposes.
- Utilizes the same authentication and permissions hierarchy as in their Salesforce.com administration setup.
- Streamlines payment processes and reduces paper use
Payment Portal Details
Connecting your Salesforce.com application or Web site to a Customer Payment Portal is typically beyond the expertise and technical resources of most online customers.
Instead, customers can easily integrate the InterWeave Customer Payment Portal (it’s a force.com application) with their Salesforce.com and with their payment processors like Authorize.net, Transfirst, Chase Payment tech, First Data, PayPal and many more.
The Customer Payment Portal provides the data structure, workflow and complex processing logic, support and security necessary to ensure fast, reliable and secure transmission of transaction data.
Customer Payment Portal manages the routing of transactions just like a traditional credit card swipe machine you find in the physical retail world, however, the Customer Payment Portal uses the Internet instead of a phone line.
Once installed, the Customer Payment Portal is available 24/7 for processing transactions.
You can now combine your Payment Gateway with your own Customer Payment Portal where customers can register, review their outstanding charges and process their payment in the Portal in real-time. Customer Portal Registration is integrated with your CRM, as is creation of the Opportunity – which then creates a Sales Receipt in your Financial Accounting System.
For a short video walk through of the Payment Portal – click here – InterWeave Customer Payment Portal
Click here to download a product brochure for InterWeave: Customer Payment Portal Data Sheet